1 phillip lim for target sweater which is on sale

 https://mcgeene91951.blogspot.com/2021/07/the-closet-is-without-doubt-breathtaking.html https://mcgeene91951.blogspot.com/2021/07/the-closet-is-without-doubt-breathtaking.html replica designer handbags fall fashion

If you are anywhere in the Midwest you are probably defrosting from this absolutely insane weather. When my sister sends me a picture of her on the beach it really makes me question why I ever left LA! Anyway, to brave the snow I definitely suggest layers, boots and beanies. Layering has always been a challenge for me, but I think I might have figured it out, for this post at least. I love denim on denim, Canadian tuxedo baby, but after a couple years of it being a trend I wanted to do it a bit differently. I layered my favorite flannel under my denim shirt and cuffed the sleeves up once to let the flannel hang out a bit. I then added my army jacket, which I got on sale this summer for 16 euros in Spain when I saw it in Paris for 70 euros, my new goal in life is to go to Spain every summer for the sales, such a sucker for a deal! I cuffed Discount Replica Louis Vuitton Bags my jacket a few times then just pulled it up to show off my other layers. I worked really hard to get them right why would I cover them up?! Now to the boots, how I love these. You can pair them with about anything and brave any element while looking cool, how wonderful is that? I then threw on a beanie and called it an outfit. As if I really knew what I was going to say if they did win! Anyway, for my outfits recently I can help but say they are inspired by Beyonc. Cheesy I aaa replica designer handbags know, but if you listen to her album and fake louis bag watch the videos that accompany it you might understand. All of them are insanely sexy, cool and unapologetic of who she is. I tried to bring that casual, sexy and cool feeling to my outfit. The cropped trend is holding strong in 2014, so I paired my cropped sweater with a pencil skirt, which can be dressed up, but I wanted to keep it really casual. To maintain that chill vibe, I tied a plaid shirt around my waist, added a baseball cap and my favorite booties. This outfit is great for a cool Sunday brunch, to host a game night or to meet friends at a sports bar. cheap louis vuitton bags from china When in doubt, just pretend you Beyonc, life is more fun that way!Black coat, black pants, black on black, black blouse now imagine Jay Z rapping that. In all seriousness, there is nothing better than an all black outfit. Whenever I am unsure of an events dress code I go Fake Louis Vuitton Replica Bags to these black pantsand one of the many black blouses I seem to collected, but this Givenchy one is obviously my favorite! Since most people pull their sequin pieces out of their closet replica louis vuitton during the holiday season, even though I am an advocate for sequins year round, I decided to put on this blazer from Maison Scotch by Scotch and Soda to add a little holiday glam. Maison Scotch always has the coolest pieces with the best little details that you won find anywhere else. I just love that leather and zipper detail on the sleeve. If you looking for a subdued sequin piece for the holidays a similar jacket can be found here. The little booties are vintage and I absolutely love them because the shape reminds me of Saint Laurent Paris, which is my favorite, and the bow makes it a little girly. He is very well known for his own signature style which always includes a pair of gloves, so it was only appropriate he would create them for his own line. His collection is sold in the US online and similar gloves can be found here. This style of gloves is absolutely perfect for this cold season, you can wear them and text at the same time. If you plan on never taking them off definitely add midi rings. To keep up the midi style, I wore an amazing vintage, tulle midi skirt. The slip underneath is similar to a pencil skirt which shows off your curves, while the tulle overlay has the midi style which keeps things subtly sexy. For the holiday season, which includes endless parties, it is fun to try new looks that take you out of your comfort zone. Try a new accessory or add a hat to an outfit you wouldn expect, most likely everyone will be envious of your confidence to rock such a thing. Happy holiday partying!I know I a little late I just rolled out of bed kidding. However, this post is totally inspired by the Victoria Secret fashion show, we all wish we could be one of their angels. Besides that, lingerie inspired clothing is very on trend in a high fashion way because of 1:1 replica handbags collections from Louis Vuitton, Nina Ricci and Rodarte. I was not about to go buy a new dress that looked exactly like my night gown, so I just wore my night gown, a similar one can be found here. Since mine is still technically lingerie, I did my best to make it daytime appropriate, so I covered up with the most amazing 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target sweater which is on sale here. The jewel and sequin detail on the neck are my favorite! If you don have a favorite sweater try covering up with a leather jacket or even a fur, faux of course. Since it is cold out I wore boots to cover my legs. Beyond the lingerie trend, black and navy are my two favorite colors right now. The key to wearing these two colors, in my opinion, is replica louis vuitton handbags mixing different textures. So go get a blow out, put on your favorite lingerie, whether people see it or not, and high quality replica handbags china strut your stuff like a VS angel in a new trend! I leave you with a quote from the wonderful Dita Von Teese, save your good lingerie for dates, wear it for YOU. How amazing is this traditional smoking jacket? My Grandpa got it while he was in Hokkaido, Japan during World War II. When he gave it to my mom I fell in love with it instantly and knew I would be borrowing it. With the oversized coat trend in full force, I decided now was the time to wear it. The colors and the details are beyond, you just don find quality like this anymore so I am very lucky he passed it down. Since it was my Grandpa it was extra oversized so I had to roll up the sleeves. A traditional smoking jacket is worn with the belt tied around your waist, but I didn like that so I tied it in my best possible bow in the back. You can do that with any coat or jacket with a belt, it will help define your waist and it is super cute! I obviously wanted the jacket to shine so I wore my favorite basics, my Zara tank top and Seven jeans. Like I said in this blog post, I am totally into just rolling my jeans up once. It is undone but done in a cool don care kind of way. I am basically in head to toe Zara, which is strongly influenced by SLP. I love the spike details on the shoulder and near the wrists on the blazer, I got this piece about a year and a half ago and it shows making smart investments in unique pieces pays off. The pants have an amazing black floral detail and the draping is done wonderfully, here a similar, super cool pair fromTopshop. I believe every woman should have a great pair of black pants and a properly tailored blazer in their closet, if you don have those get them for yourself for Christmas, you can thank me later. Take those two items and add either a white blouse, or in my case a tank top, a great pair of heels and voila! You inspired by SLP, and you will always be in style. This type of look is great for the holiday season, it is classy, sexy and something special other than a party dress. Be sure to check out Mirapics on Facebookand herwebsite! xxLos Angeles may be known for their daisy dukes and bikini tops, but there is something subtly sexy about being all covered up. Trust me, I have had this theory confirmed. After eating an enormous amount of dim sum in China town, the last thing I wanted to do was take blog pics in this body conscious dress, but don worry, I hiked a mile up a mountain in these booties so I was good to go once we reached the top. The view is unbeatable, you can see Dodgers stadium, downtown Los Angeles and beyond. I kept this look super simple because I personally think it sexier that way and lets the clothes speak for themselves. I have always been afraid of not showing off my legs for fear of appearing short, but I have come to find that longer dresses can make me appear taller. It is all about finding the right cut that suits your body. If you think this simple cut is for you, a very similar dress can be foundhere. I said before how much I love my cheap replica handbags boyfriend jeans, I can live without them, but I was trying to figure out a fresher way to wear them than the usual two roll cuff. Since it was a little chilly by the beach and I wanted my ankles covered I only cuffed my jeans once, very sloppily I must say, but I absolutely die for it! I think the look is super sexy in the just rolled out of bed and my pants happen to be cuffed like this sort of way. To keep that vibe going high quality designer replica handbags I tied up a t shirt, put on my go to leather jacket and then the most amazing hat to cover my real just rolled out of bed hair. I love the tartan detail weaved throughout the silver chain of the hat, its a very simple way to bring the tartan trend into your wardrobe, and can be found here. I enjoying my last sun filled day in LA today, but I have many more LA outfits to come!Literally, I was as frozen as stone. Look at the ground, there are leaves like fall and snow like winter, what is happening? I was so conflicted with this weather situation that I couldn decide what to wear. So I put on this coat, booties and the most amazing scarf and went about my day. I was going to be running errands and I decided to make my coat my outfit. It easy, chic and super warm. And lets be real, how many times have we seen Kate Middleton sporting a coat as her outfit, if she can do it so can we! So go for it, channel your inner royalty and just be sure to have the proper clothing on underneath or don and surprise your boyfriend! ; )Like most girls, I have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear, but here is my secret, shop someone else closet! I went into my dad closet and found a drawer filled with t shirts he has had since high school, tucked way in the back I found this amazing burgundy tee. I added my favorite statement necklace, over the knee boots, and a matching burgundy lip. Fall is the time for oversized things and your favorite fall pieces might be a lot closer and cheaper than you think. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the sheer size of this stone will catch everyone eye

a successful team needs to manage their salary cap

the 6 3, 255 pound ray went undrafted out of boston